"It's not you, it's me..."
When we change over time or evolve fashionably, a sandal or ankle boot that used to be one of our favourite shoes no longer fits our wardrobe. These shoe treasures are often far too good to be thrown away, and that would not be in the spirit of sustainability either, which is very important to us. So we had an idea:
Let your SOFTCLOX live on – and be loved again!
Donate your (only good condition) SOFTCLOX to women who currently don't have a good time in their lives. Thanks to high quality and production standards, our flexible wooden shoes are "friends for life" and can become favourite shoes elsewhere for a long time after. A lovely idea for us!
We will handle it.
We have already searched and found charity institutions that would be very happy to receive your SOFTCLOX treasures. We will handle the entire process and also the postage. In addition, for each pair you donate, we will give you a 15€ voucher*.
Important: For organisational reasons, this campaign can only be implemented within Germany at the moment and is limited to 2 pairs per customer.
And this is how it works:
1. Take 3 photos of your sorted SOFTCLOX as shown in the example. We need good pictures of both shoes (both outsides as well as the sole).
2. Send the pictures and your full name and address by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We will check based on the pictures if your SOFTCLOX are acceptable for passing on to the humanitarian institutions** we are cooperating here. Please understand that we apply the standards of the institutions and may have to refuse to send in some shoes.
4. If everything is ok, you will receive 1) the shipping note and 2) the DHL shipping label by email. Put the filled out shipping note in the package with the shoes and stick the DHL shipping label on the outside of the package so that it is clearly visible. This way the shipment is free of charge for you..
5. As soon as we have received, checked and accepted the shoes, you will also receive your voucher of €15 per pair by email.
Help us and send your preloved SOFTCLOX treasures to us, we will kindly pass them on and the cycle can continue. All in the spirit of sustainability and "friends for life".
** ** these include:.:
BRK Bavarian Red Cross
Womens Aid Munich
Weißer Rabe Munich
Our summary after 6 months: wow!
Our customers have responded enthusiastically to the campaign! Almost 100 pairs of SOFTCLOX in top condition were donated by you in the first 6 months - and we were able to pass them on to the humanitarian institutions. Almost 100 women who can look forward to their donated preloved SOFTCLOX. We are very happy about your commitment and hope that you will continue to support the campaign so generously. 💗